Top 10 Small Business Accounting Software
Most of the Small Companies are confused that which Online Accounting Software to choose and it works perfectly and efficiently, Here we will introduce you to Small Business Accounting Software, You can get some of them free but some of them have to pay.
- SPA business one
- Fresh Books
- wave accounting
- Microsoft office accounting
- front accounting
- GNU Cash
1. QuickBooks Smarter Business Tools for the World’s Hardest Workers
QuickBooks is Intuit Inc’s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a small business. It has Many Features which includes Marchant services, Product and supplies, Marketing tools and Training Solutions. Each Solution has designed and developed according to the needs of different companies. Intuit’s product for different companies includes simple start plus pack, Quickbooks Pro, Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions and Quickbooks premier. In addition to these industry-specific packages and their corresponding capabilities, Intuit offers add-ons to Quickbook versions as well as third-party tools that integrate with Quickbooks in order to enhance current functions. These products are designed based on the company size. These software solutions are used to Create Invoices, Track change orders, job status, manage inventory, Customer, monitor expenses, vendors and employees. For solutions that prepare letters or export reports, Microsoft Word 2000 or above is required. Likewise, for contact synchronization in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook 2000 or above is needed.
2. MYOB Business Software & Solutions | MYOB Australia
MYOB is an Australian multinational corporation that provides tax, accounting, and other services to small and medium businesses. Its Passion is making business life easy for you. It helps you to be more productive, which gives more time to build your venture
It has many features and facilities:
- retail point of sale
- job management
- professional tax solutions
- and more
3. Talley Top Leading Business Software in India
Talley is an Indian technology company which is located in Bangalore India. This Software designed to make business accounting or bookkeeping, procedures more efficient.Its targets customers based on small and medium-sized companies . tax records and filling, daily transactions between payrolls and other mundane for essential responsibilities of business.
Talley prides itself on tailoring its accounting software packages towards that desired customer base.
features and facilities:
- Journal and more
4. SAP Accounting Financial Close, and Compliance
SAP Accounting is business management software which is designed for small and medium size companies. SAP Business one has 17 functional component each component has specific business processes separately. Example . an accounts receivable invoice transaction from the sales module would include an accounting journal or posting within the accounting general ledger which it will appear in accounts receivable , revenue, cost of goods sold , inventory and output tax . The inventory quantities will also be reduced by this transaction ,
SAP Business One addresses the following business areas:
- Financial Management
- Sales and opportunity management
- Production Planning and inventory control
- Project and resource management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Analytics, Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Cloud tools and Browser-based Access.
5. Freshbooks – Invoice and Accounting Software for Small Businesses
Freshbooks is a cloud based accounting software service, Its designed for small businesses could send invoices and bill to clients and get paid for their time .
Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 as well as the Supreme Software Award for 2016.
Overview of FreshBooks Benefits:
- A complete makeover
- Just as easy as you know it to be
- Mobile-friendly and accessible
- Saves billing time like no other app
- Preserved simplicity
- Excellent invoice to payment features
- Tracking expenses with handy snaps
- Tracking working times even better than before
- Brilliant reporting
- A bright future.
6. Wave Accounting – Financial Software for Small Businesses
Wave Accounting Inc is a company which provides financial services and online software for small business.
- Double entry accounting
- Direct bank data imports
- Tracking of Expense
- Customizable Chart of accounts
- Journal Transactions
- Payroll is available for U.S.A and Canada
7. Microsoft office accounting:- Productivity Tools for Home & Office
Microsoft Office Accounting (formerly Small Business Accounting) is a discontinued accounting software application from Microsoft targeted towards Small business and its one of the most famous small business accounting software.
- Online sales
- Sales Orders
- Received payments
- New Cash Sales
- New job and etc
Small business Accounting Software
8. Front Accounting (FA) – A web based ERP
FA is a professional web-based Accounting system for the entire ERP chain written in PHP, using MySQL. FA is multilingual and multi-currency.
- Purchase Orders
- Good Receivable Notes
- Suppliers invoices /Credit Notes
- Accounts payable
- Items and Inventory
- Fixed Asset
- Sales Orders
- Customer Invoices/Credit Notes
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger with Budget
- Several Companies
9. Zipbooks – Free Accounting Software & Online Invoicing
ZipBooks is accounting software for small businesses and contractors, it’s only free accounting software what has built-in credit auto billing and online invoicing, Time Tracking.
ZipBooks never watermarks invoices, sells your data, or sent emails to your partner.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Billing & Invoicing
- Cash Management
- Consolidation / Roll-Up
- CPA Firms
- Expense Tracking
- Fixed Asset Management
- Fund Accounting
- General Ledger
- Project Accounting
10. GnuCash – Free Accounting Software
GnuCash is personal and small business financial accounting software , free licensed under the GNU CPL, and available for Linux, Mac OS and Windows .
In GnuCash, you can track bank accounts, expense and income, and stock. Its based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
- Double-Entry Accounting
- Stock/Bond/Mutual Fund Accounts
- Small-Business Accounting
- Reports, Graphs
- QIF/OFX/HBCI Import, Transaction Matching
- Scheduled Transactions
- Financial Calculations
Related: Small Business